Opens: September 4th | 6:00PM
Closes: September 24th | 3:00PM
General Admission: $1 entry donation
Call the box office for more info
While the world has shut down for most social activities, artists are use to working in isolation. But this time is different, the stress, the insecurities the uncertainty, the fear has led to a different kind of “inspiration”.
An exhibition to celebrate all the creatives that pushed and created amazing art work and to all of our community that made it through these times.
This is a free public event. All ages welcome.
Curated by Shawn Ayotte and Cesar Aguilera
– No size limit, as long as it fits through the door
– Up to 3 submissions per artist
– Any medium is accepted
– There’s no specific theme, as long as the art was created during isolation
– No prints or reproductions. (unless it is digital art)
– Art that will be for sale, 60% to the artist, 40% to the Sbdac
– Deadline for submissions is Friday, August 21st, 2020
– Acceptance notification letters will be emailed August 25, 2020
– Deadline for delivery of accepted work is Monday, August 31st, 2020 at the SBDAC during office hours
– Artist name, medium, and title on the back of each art piece
-Art has to be ready for display (framed, wired)
-Pick up of unsold artwork, Friday, September 25th, 2020
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets except for cancelled events that are not rescheduled. SBDAC does not offer refunds on purchased ticket. In rare circumstances when a performance may be cancelled (due to extreme weather, artist absence, or other unavoidable situations) we offer refunds or replacement tickets for another performance.
Thank you to our 2019 - 2020 Sponsors!