3D Fashion Design Workshop
– OCTOBER CLASS CANCELLED –
March class date is still available
Have fun with fashion at the 3D Fashion Design Workshop instructed by Mariapia Malerba! During the workshop, create a 3D fashion design with recycled material. Let your imagination and creativity come to life!
Enjoy this workshop on two dates during the 2017 – 2018 season!
- Small objects in different sizes like, buttons, pasta, dried beans, toothpicks, small ribbons or fabric with different patterns, colorful tissue paper etc.
- Small watercolor or acrylic set.
- Small hot glue gun with glue sticks.
- The Davis Art Center will provide the sketch.
Saturday, March 24, 2018
10am-12pm • $50 per student