For June Juried Exhibition Show “X”
Overall Best of Show announced 8pm during opening – Cash Prize in the amount of $500
SBDAC’s Pick announced 8pm during opening – Cash Prize in the amount of $250
People’s Choice announced June 22nd during our Sounds of Summer concert – Cash Prize in the amount of $250
- Deadline for Online Submission: 5/11/18
- Jury Notifications of Acceptance: 5/18/18
- Delivery of artwork: 5/28/18
- Exhibition opens: 6/1/18
- Opening Reception and Announcement of Best of Show Winner & SBDAC’s Pick: 6:00 pm-10:00 pm
- People’s Choice Announcement will be on June 22 during our Sounds of Summer Concert
- Exhibition closes: 6/26/18
- Artwork Pick Up: 6/27/18
“X” June Juried Exhibition Entry Guidelines
- Pieces submitted to the exhibition should fit the call to artists “X” theme.
- Artists must submit statements explaining how their pieces fit the theme.
- There are no specific guidelines for artwork dimensions and proportions, but the curator encourages innovative and unique installations.
- Artists may submit up to two pieces for consideration.
- All entries must be digital files uploaded via the June Juried Exhibition submission form below.
- Image files cannot exceed 1.5MB. (Taking a picture of your artwork with your phone camera is an easy way to get a small file size.)
- The file format must be either JPEG, JPG, or PDF.
- Each piece of artwork must include the following information: Title of Work, Artist Name, Medium, Dimensions, Weight, Sales Price, and Artist Statement (250 words or less).
- The entry fee is $30.00 for up to two (2) pieces of artwork.
By submitting an entry to this exhibition, participants agree to insure all artwork for the full sales price while the pieces are in the physical possession of the Art Center. The artist is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance costs during shipping to and from the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center. We will have no liability for the protection of submitted work during shipping. We are not responsible for lost mail.
All artwork may be accepted or rejected for display at the discretion of Florida Arts, Inc./Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center. Florida Arts. Inc., assumes the right to photograph any accepted work for promotional purposes only, unless requested otherwise. All work must remain for the duration of the show unless otherwise agreed to by both parties.
Sale of Artwork
All artwork must be available for purchase. Commission of purchases from the exhibition are as follows: 60% to artist and 40% commission to Florida Arts, Inc. Florida Arts, Inc., will process all sales and handle all State Sales Taxes.