The Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center has many volunteer opportunities throughout our season. We offer a multitude of events throughout each season that require volunteer help! Anyone may inquire through the contact form below.
By volunteering at SBDAC you will:
• Receive the opportunity to enjoy new and exciting activities and events in the downtown Fort Myers River District
• Meet people in your community who share similar interests and open opportunities to network
• Make an impact where you live by helping to provide high quality multicultural events
• Earn volunteer hours to go towards high school or college credit
Support SBDAC by volunteering in one of these areas:
• Usher – Check patron’s tickets and assist them to their seats before and during an event.
• Show Production – Help with lights and/or sound for an event.
• Sales – Handle the sale of tickets and merchandise during an event.
• Greeter – Welcome patrons to an event and help distribute promotional items for the Art Center.
• Event Setup – Assist with room set up for an event.
For More Information Please Contact:
Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center